User:The Biology Group Group
- Ridhi Tariyal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jacqueline Nkuebe (email@example.com)
- Anugraha Raman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anna Turetsky (email@example.com)
1. Coming up with concrete examples of epistatic interactions in polygenic traits.
2. Developing a method (in conjunction with the math modeling group) to accurately predict the correlation between disease risk and SNP "heirarchy" in human disease.
3. Determining the feasibility of given models.