I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Teresa Lin
- Purdue University
- West Lafayette, IN, U.S.A etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Current research project (August 2010- May 2011): Designing a recombinant protein as a tissue scaffold for articular cartilage repair.
- Chemical Engineering
- 2011, BS, Purdue University
- Tissue Engineering
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Purdue University Chemical Engineering Website Purdue University ChE