I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Teofil Nakov
- University of Texas at Austin
- 1 University Station A6700
- Biological Laboratory 224
- Austin, Texas, 78712, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Theriot Lab at University of Texas at Austin. I (and undergraduate assitants) keep a lab notebook here at OpenWetWare (Rock snot research; see at bottom of this page).
- 2014, PhD, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, USA
- 2005, Bs, Sts. Cyril and Methodius University, Faculty of Natural Sciences, Institute of Biology, Skopje, Macedonia
- Diatom phylogenetics
- Comparative methods for the study of algal traits
- Taxonomy, systematics and evolution of diatoms in ancient lakes
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here