I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tariq Warsi
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- PhD in Cell, Molecular, and Developmental Biology, University of California, Riverside 2009
- BS in Biological Sciences, University of California, Riverside 2002
- Yeast Genetics
- Algae Metabolic Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
- Genome Editing
- Warsi TH, Navarro MS, Bachant J. DNA topoisomerase II is a determinant of the tensile properties of yeast centromeric chromatin and the tension checkpoint. Mol Biol Cell. 2008 Oct; 19(10):4421-33.
- Gasparyan HJ, Xu L, Petreaca RC, Rex AE, Small VY, Bhogal NS, Julius JA, Warsi TH, Bachant J, Aparicio OM, Nugent CI. Yeast telomere capping protein Stn1 overrides DNA replication control through the S phase Checkpoint Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2009 Jan 26.
- Baldwin, M.L, Warsi, T., and J. Bachant. Analyzing Top2 distribution on yeast chromosomes by chromatin immunoprecipitation. Methods Mol Biol. 2009; 582:119-30.