User:Tan Tuan Lin
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Tan Tuan Lin
- Nanyang Technological University
- 62 Nanyang Drive N1.2-B2-35
- Singapore 637459
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the HBV Lab at Nanyang Technological University. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM 2008, and I've joined because of iGEM 2008.
- 2008, PhD, Nanyang Technological University
- 2003, BSc, National University of Singapore
- 1997, Dip, Singapore Polytechnic
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Toh QC, Tan TL, Teo WQ, Ho CY, Parida S, and Chen WN. Identification of cellular membrane proteins interacting with hepatitis B surface antigen using yeast split-ubiquitin system. Int J Med Sci. 2005;2(3):114-7.
- Tan TL and Chen WN. A proteomics analysis of cellular proteins associated with HBV genotype-specific HBX: potential in identification of early diagnostic markers for HCC. J Clin Virol. 2005 Aug;33(4):293-8. DOI:10.1016/j.jcv.2004.12.015 |
- Tan TL, Feng Z, Lu YW, Chan V, and Chen WN. Adhesion contact kinetics of HepG2 cells during Hepatitis B virus replication: Involvement of SH3-binding motif in HBX. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006 Aug;1762(8):755-66. DOI:10.1016/j.bbadis.2006.06.016 |
- Lu YW, Tan TL, Chan V, and Chen WN. The HBSP gene is expressed during HBV replication, and its coded BH3-containing spliced viral protein induces apoptosis in HepG2 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006 Dec 8;351(1):64-70. DOI:10.1016/j.bbrc.2006.10.002 |
- Chen B, Dang J, Tan TL, Fang N, Chen WN, Leong KW, and Chan V. Dynamics of smooth muscle cell deadhesion from thermosensitive hydroxybutyl chitosan. Biomaterials. 2007 Mar;28(8):1503-14. DOI:10.1016/j.biomaterials.2006.11.027 |
- Sui J, Tan TL, Zhang J, Ching CB, and Chen WN. iTRAQ-coupled 2D LC-MS/MS analysis on protein profile in vascular smooth muscle cells incubated with S- and R-enantiomers of propranolol: possible role of metabolic enzymes involved in cellular anabolism and antioxidant activity. J Proteome Res. 2007 May;6(5):1643-51. DOI:10.1021/pr0605926 |
- Lu YW, Tan TL, Zhang J, and Chen WN. Cellular apoptosis induced by replication of hepatitis B virus: possible link between viral genotype and clinical outcome. Virol J. 2007 Oct 31;4:117. DOI:10.1186/1743-422X-4-117 |
- Tan TL, Fang N, Neo TL, Singh P, Zhang J, Zhou R, Koh CG, Chan V, Lim SG, and Chen WN. Rac1 GTPase is activated by hepatitis B virus replication--involvement of HBX. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2008 Mar;1783(3):360-74. DOI:10.1016/j.bbamcr.2007.10.024 |
- Sui J, Zhang J, Tan TL, Ching CB, and Chen WN. Comparative proteomics analysis of vascular smooth muscle cells incubated with S- and R-enantiomers of atenolol using iTRAQ-coupled two-dimensional LC-MS/MS. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2008 Jun;7(6):1007-18. DOI:10.1074/mcp.M700485-MCP200 |