I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sudhindra Kumar
- Project trainee,Rajiv gandhi centre for biotechnology
- F.No 26,Sunitha apartments,Amberpet, Hyderabad
- Translational cancer research,Rajiv gandhi centre for Biotechnology,Trivandrum
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Cancer biology lab at Rajiv gandhi centre for biotechnology. I learned about OpenWetWare from Web searches, and I've joined because Become aware of the various techniques in biology,and to get guidences and help from professionals.
- 2011, MSc Biotechnology, T.M.Bhagalpur University
- Year, BSc,Biotechnolgy,Osmania University
- Translational Cancer research in Synthetic Biology
- Plant biotechnology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164