I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Subhasish Biswas
- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from i came to know from my supervisor that there is an oppurtunity avialable to write a review which i would always like to., and I've joined because By joining i can get the knowledge about the recent advances in scientific research specially synthetic approaches newly adopted, an awareness of the new science happening all round the world, i am very much interested in reagent chemistry as it seemed always fasinating to me while trying typical reactions which needs special conditions. i work on generating annulated heterocycles viz. indoles, betacarbolines, isoindoles etc. of biological importance..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164