I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sridevi Nagarajan
- University of Cambridge
- Madingley Road
- Cambridge CB3 0ES
- United Kingdom
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Department of Veterinary Medicine at University of Cambridge. I learned about OpenWetWare from Science daily, and I've joined because For communications with other bioinformaticians around the world.
- 2003, PhD, Mumbai University
- 1997, MS, Mumbai University ; 2005, MS, Sheffield Hallam University
- 1994, BS, Mumbai University
- Interest 1 Comparative Genomics
- Interest 2 Bioinformatics
- Interest 3 Cytogenetics
- Nagarajan S, Rens W, Stalker J, Cox T, and Ferguson-Smith MA. Chromhome: a rich internet application for accessing comparative chromosome homology maps. BMC Bioinformatics. 2008 Mar 26;9:168. DOI:10.1186/1471-2105-9-168 |