Jump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Somenath Bakshi
- Harvard Medical School
- Systems Biology Department
- 200 Longwood Ave
- Boston, MA - 02115, USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Paulsson Lab at Harvard Medical School.
- 2013, PhD, University of Wisconsin Madison
- 2008, MSc, IIT Kanpur
- 2006, BSc, Calcutta University
- Systems Biology
- Single Molecule Imaging
- Bakshi S, Siryaporn A, Goulian M, and Weisshaar JC. Superresolution imaging of ribosomes and RNA polymerase in live Escherichia coli cells. Mol Microbiol. 2012 Jul;85(1):21-38. DOI:10.1111/j.1365-2958.2012.08081.x |
- Bakshi S, Dalrymple RM, Li W, Choi H, and Weisshaar JC. Partitioning of RNA polymerase activity in live Escherichia coli from analysis of single-molecule diffusive trajectories. Biophys J. 2013 Dec 17;105(12):2676-86. DOI:10.1016/j.bpj.2013.10.024 |
leave a comment about a paper here