User:Slim H. Khouja
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Slim H. Khouja
- Charité University of Medicine
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Internet/google, and I've joined because I am a Doctoral researcher, originally from Tunisia, conducting research in Berlin, Germany, in Europe's largest hospital (Charité Universitätsmedizin). I am working in the exciting field of Cancer biology. My research involves, among other things, the use of cloning and gene editing techniques to understand cellular "behavior" in tumors and its underlying mechanisms. I would like to participate actively in the development of the SynBio community by sharing/discussing and optimizing procedures and connecting with other SynBiologists for an "OpenSource" future!.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here