User:Sinduja Karl Marx
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- I am a Bioengineering:Biotec student at University of California, San Diego Class of 2013
- I have worked in the labs of Joseph Wang, Ratneshwar Lal, and Kun Zhang.
- I am founder and president of the Triton Biomolecular Design Club at UCSD (2012-Present)
- I strive to bring together a team of students, faculty and sponsors to implement a nanoscale machine and compete at International BIOMOD at Wyss, Harvard U.
- I'm a little popular.
- Personal Website
- UCSD BIOMOD 2012
- UCSD BIOMOD 2013
- Calit2 Poster Electrochemical DNA hybridization Biosensors
- Nanomechanical DNA devices
- Oligo paints for chromosome labeling (remember to insert website)