I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Simon Clucas
- None cuurently
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google, abundance, and I've joined because I am working towards a project/ non-profit to promote research and discussion on technologies that can, in the hands of motivated individuals be used to solve many issues facing us in the future. I have no academic affiliation but I am a physicist currently working on scientific FEM codes. My background is radiation effects on technology, but I have a deep interest in what people can accomplish using a wide range of technologies, including MEMS, lab on a chip applications..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164