- Silvano Coletti
- Franklin University Switzerland
- Lugano, Switzerland
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm lecturer of "Global Entrepreneurship" and faculty member of Franklin University Switzerland. Educated at School of Engineering (Politecnico di Milano) and Harvard Business School. Former fellow at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL), joining the Industrial Ecology & Life Cycle Systems Group (Prof. Olivier Jolliet) and Université Libre de Bruxelles where I joined Ilya Prigogine team. I learned about OpenWetWare from http://syntheticbiology.org/, and I've joined because of my interest in collaborating with innovators helping to realize the full potential of discoveries by safeguarding intellectual property, securing funding, and facilitating the successful transfer of inventions to the commercial sphere. In 2002 I founded http://cheloniagroup.ch/ with the intention to advise global corporations and scientists but also to have an investment vehicle for ventures I decide to join or to start-up. Main area of interest: Life Sciences and Biotechnologies. Free-lance writer on new technologies and entrepreneurship.
- 2002, ExecMBA, Harvard Business School
- 1995, MS, Politecnico di Milano
- Life Sciences
- Industrial Ecology & Biotechnology
- Science of Materials
- Master of Science in International Management, Global Entrepreneurship, MGT 560, Franklin University Switzerland (The course includes theoretical studies and considerable practical information based on the instructors’ hands-on experiences as founding entrepreneurs and investors of Life Sciences and Biotechnology ventures)
Executive Education /Short Programme Courses
For those who seek advancement in entrepreneurship re. ventures in advanced technologies - coaching - fund raising - strategy Email me through OpenWetWare if you want to organize a short course or you are looking for advice.
Link to my ventures
Other useful Links