User:Sean Thomas Smith
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
Sean Thomas Smith, The Roslin Institute and R(D)SVS, The University of Edinburgh, Roslin, Midlothian, EH25 9PS, United Kingdom
I work in Developmental Biology Dept. of the Roslin Institute at Edinburgh University.
- 2014, PhD, The Roslin Institute, Scotland
- 2009, MS, Universiteit Maastricht, The Netherlands
- 2006, BS, University of Durham, England
- Zinc finger chimera in general
- Zinc finger nucleaes and their applications
- Alternative DNA-binding chimera
- The perfect roast potatoes
I prefer to keep my scientific discoveries to myself :P
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here