User:Sathish Kumar Munusamy
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sathish Kumar Munusamy
- The RNA Institute, University at Albany, SUNY
- 1400 Washington Avenue
- New York, USA etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Dr. Hua Shi Lab at The RNA Institute at the University at Albany, SUNY. I learned about this awesome portal from the website of one of the authors of a scientific paper. Basically, stumbled on and on and on ; and I've joined because I always thought sharing knowledge about protocol related stuff is as important as publishing the results of experiments. I also think this way of doing research would be the wave of the future. I would like to edit protocols of Protein expression, protein purification, DNA/RNA handling methods etc..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164