User:Sarah Jo Sleiman
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sarah Jo Sleiman
- Student at American University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Biology Professor at American University, and I've joined because I would like to join in order to keep an online laboratory notebook for two specific labs that I will be conducting for my Biology 210 class second semester. This online lab notebook was requested for use by my Biology professor, who will be reading my online lab notebook throughout the completion of the labs..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164