User:Sarah J. Spencer
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sarah J. Spencer
- 905 Main St. #1
- Cambridge, MA 02139
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a PhD candidate at MIT in the Computational and Systems Biology program. I'm in my second year working in the laboratory of Eric Alm.
- 2009, BA, Washington University in St. Louis
- Single cell microbial ecology
- Transcriptional regulatory networks
- Laboratory automation
- Gosline SJC, Spencer SJ, Ursu O, Fraenkel E. "SAMNet: a network-based approach to integrate multi-dimensional high throughput datasets". Integrative Biology (2012). PMID=23060147
- Haynes BC, Skowyra ML, Spencer SJ, Gish SR, Williams M, Brent MR, Doering TL. "Toward an integrated model of capsule regulation in Cryptococcus neoformans". PLoS Pathogens (2011). PMID=22174677
- Spencer SJ, Bonnin DA, Deasy JO, Bradley JD, El Naqa I. "Bioinformatics methods for learning radiation-induced lung inflammation from heterogeneous retrospective and prospective data". J Biomed Biotechnol (2009). PMID=19704920