I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
I did my graduate work in the Beauchamp Lab from 2009 to 2013. I now work in the Wallace lab at Vanderbilt University. I can be reached at email@example.com.
- 2013, PhD, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences in Houston, Texas
- 2009, BS, College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia
- Intracranial Electrode Recordings
- Computational Neuroscience
- Beauchamp MS, Sun P, Baum SH, Tolias AS, Yoshor D (2012) Electrocorticography links human temporoparietal junction to visual perception, Nature Neuroscience. 
- Baum SH, Martin RC, Hamilton AC, Beauchamp MS (2012) Multisensory speech perception without the left superior temporal sulcus, NeuroImage. 
- Baum SH, Beauchamp MS (2014) Greater BOLD variability in older compared with younger adults during audiovisual speech perception, PLoS ONE. 
For a full list of publications, see here.