I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Sandra Roberts
- Scientist, teacher, writer, mom.
- New Jersey
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I've joined because I am a chemical biologist and teacher interested in synthetic biology and relevant slime mold proteins.
- 1997, BS, Chemical Biology, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164