Sadaf Kasraie, PhD
Senior Project Manager, Drug Discovery & Drug Development, Aptuit, Verona, Italy.
The Aptuit Center for Drug Discovery & Development
Via Fleming 4,
37135 Verona, Italy
- 2007-2010, Ph.D. in Immunology, MD/PhD Program “Molecular Medicine” (Major Subject: Immunology), Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
- 2004-2007, M.Sc. in Microbiology (Major Subject: Genetics), Azad University Branch of Science and Research of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
- 2000-2004, B.Sc. in Microbiology, Azad University
- 2017 to Present: Senior Project Manager in Drug Discovery, Aptuit, Verona, Italy
- 2014-2017: Scientist/Immunologist; Inflammation Research & Scientific Project Manager/Leader, Drug Discovery, in vitro Pharmacology, Evotec, Hamburg, Germany
- 2013-2014: Scientist_Inflammation Research & Scientific Project Manager, Global Preclinical Drug Discovery, Molecular Pharmacology, Grünenthal, Aachen, Germany
- 2011-2013: Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Department of Global Preclinical Drug Discovery, Research & Development, Grünenthal Pharma GmbH, Aachen, Germany
- 2007-2010: PhD Fellow at the Division of Immunodermatology & Allergy Research, Department of Dermatology & Allergy, Hannover, Germany
- 2005-2007: Research Fellow at the Department of Medical Genetic, National Institute for Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology, Tehran, Iran
- Interest 1: Allergy & Immunology
- Interest 2: Genetics
- Interest 3: Pharmacology
Honors and Awards
- International Prestigious Prof. Yalda Award in Medical Sciences, ” Junior Scientists” in the field of Immunology and Allergy at the 4th international congress on the recent outcomes research in molecular, cellular and clinical medicine of the “International Prof. Yalda Academic Foundation in Medical Sciences”, Tehran, Iran (Oct, 2013).
- Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte Absatz 2.1: Wissenschaftler mit besonderen fachlichen Kenntnissen (Scientist with special technical knowledge in Immunology) was awarded by German Federal Ministry of Justice (March, 2012).
- Best Presentstion Winner: Prize in the abstract session, challenges in dermatologic allergy in clinics & research at the 29th Congress of the European Academy of Allergy & Clinical Immunology (EAACI), London, UK (Jun, 2010).
- Travel grants: EAACI (Jun, 2010); HBRS (Mar, 2010); HBRS (Mar, 2009); GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)(Mar, 2009).
- PhD scholarship was awarded by Hannover Biomedical Research School (HBRS) (Oct, 2007).
- Certificate of 1st top ranked student in M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Microbiology which was awarded by Islamic Azad University (Jan, 2007) (Jan 2004).
- European Respiratory Society (ERS).
- Federation of Clinical Immunology Societies (FOCIS).
- Inflammation Research Association (IRA).
- International Society for Interferon and Cytokines Research (ISICR).
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
- Autoimmunity Network
- Associate member of GRK 1441/1. Regulation of Allergic Inflammatory Response in Lung and Skin.
- Iranian Genetics Society (IGS).
- Iranian Young Researcher Club.