User:Ryan T. Sullivan
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Ryan T. Sullivan
- Arizona State University- Biomedical Engineer
- Tempe, Arizona
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- Ryan T. Sullivan has graduated with a PhD from Yale University with a quadruple major in biochemistry, biomedical engineering, mathematics, and dance. He can teach any of them to anyone at anytime.
- RYAN IS A BOSS.
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164