I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Roger Chen
- O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures / UC Berkeley
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Friends in the synthetic biology community, and I've joined because Exploring ways to build and deploy synthetic biology technologies for improving society. I'm a PhD trained nanoscientist turned venture capitalist/entrepreneur..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here