I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Robert Neeway
- University of Portland
- 4748 N Vanderbilt St
- Portland, OR 97203
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at University of Portland. I learned about OpenWetWare from member from a group project used this over the summer while working on a research project., and I've joined because I am working on a group senior project to design an eating utensil to dampen Parkinsonian tremors and need a location for the group to organize information..
- 2009, BS Mechanical Engineering, University of Portland
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164