User:Robert J. Wingo
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Robert J. Wingo
- University of Central Florida
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from My current PI has several protocols on the site that I use quite regularly. Through this, I have found numerous others quite useful., and I've joined because To establish a page for the lab I am currently working in as an undergraduate and will complete my research in as a PhD student at UCF. My PI has several protocols available on the site and has expressed interest in setting up a page for our lab..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164