User:Riley O. Doyle
- Riley O. Doyle
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
Presently, I work in the Biotechnology industry, but I worked most recently in the Gerngross Laboratory at Dartmouth College. I learned about OpenWetWare while I was google searching for protocols and came upon the site. I have been following OWW for about a year now, and I feel it was a lot of potential, especially as a more organized way to share information and have informal discussions that don't really fit well into the traditional publishing paradigm. I also think it is an innovative way to network and hear about research in progress.
- 2008, BE, Thayer School of Engineering, Dartmouth College
- 2007, BA, Colby College
- E. coli Bioprocess Development
- Protein Secretion
- Bacterial Antibody Production Platforms
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here