User:Richard A. Manfready
- Richard A. Manfready 
- Current: MIT, Cambridge, MA
- Employment: Dept. E302, The MITRE Corporation, Eatontown, NJ
- Home: Ocean, NJ
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I learned about OpenWetWare from the MIT Biological Engineering Department, and I've joined to access BE laboratory course materials.
- Sheng, M.J., K.I. Park, R.A. Manfready, and T. Mak (2008) Analysis of Explicit Congestion Notification on Transmission Control Protocol Performance Enhancing Proxy for Satellite Networks. MILCOM 2008. (U)
- Manfready, R.A. et al. (2006) Working with Nature: Direct Solutions for Future Water Resource Sustainability. NJGSE GN Symp.
- Manfready, R.A. and Y. Ivanyutin (2006) Throughput Concerns with Bluetooth/802.11 Coexistence. W302 MITRE. (U)
- Manfready, R.A. and Y. Ivanyutin (2005) Performance Assessment of MESH Networks: Geolocation Infrastructure, Adhoc Routing, and LOS Performance Assessment of MESH-Enabled Architecture (MEA). WC3 MITRE Technical Report. (U)
- Manfready, R.A. (2005) The Effects of Sulfate of Potash/Acetic Acid on Agricultural Protein Yield. Proc NJ Acad Sci.