I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rich Lysakowski
- Collaborative Electronic Notebook Systems Asscociation
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Web search on Google. , and I've joined because As the father of the commercial and collaborative electronic notebook systems software markets, I have been responsible for engineering the markets and early products so they meet the "core" requirements as defined by industrial and government institutions. I would like to contribute to the discussion about open notebook software and their adoption going forward. I also want to try out the OpenWetWare eNotebook to see how it functions..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164