I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Reem Malek
- Purdue University
- 625 Harrison Street
- Lynn Hall of Veterinary Medicine
- West Lafayette, IN, 47906
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Mendrysa lab at Purdue University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Google, and I've joined because Join LabNotebooks.
- 2007- present, PhD, Purdue University, West lafayette, IN
- 2006, MS (Microbiology), M.S.University, Baroda, Gujarat, India
- 2004, BS (Environmental Sciences), M.S.University, Baroda, Gujarat, India
- Cell signaling and Cancer Biology
- Microbiology and Virology
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164