User:Rebecca L Wilken
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rebecca L Wilken
- American University Biology Department
- 4400 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
- Washington, D.C. 20016
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a current graduate student at American University, working under the direction of Dr. Vikki Connaughton. I joined OpenWetWare in 2016 to assist in teaching undergraduates in the biology department at American University. OpenWetWare is a valuable tool in teaching biological concepts. As a part of BI-210, students actively use OpenWetWare to develop excellent lab notebooks reflecting their scientific progress throughout the semester.
- MS candidate, 2017, American University
- BA Biology, BA Psychology, Boston University, 2013
- Behavioral Neurobiology
- Environmental Science
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164