User:Rain Elise Freeman
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rain Elise Freeman
- Washington, D.C., United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I study biology at American University. I learned about OpenWetWare from AU's biology department, and I've joined because I am joining as part of my requirement for my general biology lab class..
- Predicted Year: 2017, Justice & Law, BA, with a minor in biology. American University
- Anti-bacterial resistance
- DNA sequencing and usage within crime scene investigations
- Juvenile delinquency recidivism research
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164