I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Rahmi Lale
- Postdoctoral fellow
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Sem Sælandsvei 6/8 7491
- Trondheim, Norway
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am working as postodctoral fellow in Svein Valla's gene expression group. I learned about OpenWetWare while browsing the Internet, and I've joined as being an instructor of iGEM 2011 NTNU Trondheim team.
- 2009, PhD, NTNU, Department of Biotechnology
- 2003, MS, Ankara University, Department of Food Engineering (Food Science and Technology)
- 2001, BS, Ankara University, Department of Food Engineering (Food Science and Technology)
- Transcriptional and translational regulation in bacteria
- Metabolic engineering - Synthetic biology
- Metagenomics and bioprospecting (psychrophilic bacteria)