I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Puthayalai (June) Treerat
- Bacterial Pathogenesis Group
- Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Monash University, Clayton
- Melbourne 3800, Australia
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the [Adler's lab] at Monash University. I learned about OpenWetWare from google, and I've joined because would like to help and get help/opinion from other researchers.
- 1st year, PhD, Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Monash University, Victoria, Australia
- MSc (research), Department of Medical and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Technology Sydney, NSW, Australia
- BSc, Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Medical Technology, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164