User:Peter Jinchan Fan
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Peter Jinchan Fan
- Univeristy of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from iGEM 2011 Competition, and I've joined because I'm a sophomore quantitative biology and computer science double major at UNC-Chapel Hill and I've been working in Synthetic Biology research labs at both Duke and UNC for the past three summers. My first summer of research I had less than stellar mentorship from an undergrad and OWW was really a lifesaver for learning and improving fundamental lab skills. Since entering college I've became very interested in the DIY-Bio and open source science movements and would like to help give back to the community..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164