I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Perry Tiberio
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- International AIDS Vaccine Initiative (IAVI)
- Brooklyn NY 11220
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Drug and Design Lab at IAVI in the Viral Vectors lab. I learned about OpenWetWare from Friend, and I've joined because I'd like to contribute my experience in molecular biology and virology to this site as it has been a very useful tool for me throughout my training while working on my thesis..
- 2005 - Present, MD/PhD, SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- 2001-2005, BS Bioengineering, University of Pittsburgh
- Viral Vectors
- Vesicular Stomatitis Virus
- Neutralizing Antibodies
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164