I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Pawel Sega
- University of Silesia
- Jagiellonska 28
- 40-032 Katowice
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from BioBricks facebook fanpage, and I've joined because I am interested in synthetic biology. I am currently studying fourth year at the Faculty of Biotechnology at the University of Silesia, Katowice, Poland. As my study programme I have chosen specialisation - "Plant Biotechnology". At Deparment of Genetics I reached Bachelor of Science degree. I was writing diploma about Usefulness of the transcriptomes differentiation methods in plant genomics. I am currently working on my MSc diploma also at Department of Genetics. Unfortunately, at my University there is no subjects about synthetic biology and I am learning and looking for information about this field on their own.
- 2011-2013, MS, University of Silesia, Department of Genetics
- 2008-2011, BS, University of Silesia, Department of Genetics
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here