User:Paulina Estrada S
- Laboratorio de Microbiología Industrial
- Departamento de Microbiología
- Escuela Nacional de Ciencias Biológicas
- Instituto Politécnico Nacional
- Plan de Ayala y Carpio, col. Santo Tomas, Delegación Miguel Hidalgo.
- México D.F.
- I work in the Laboratory of Industrial Microbiology at National Polytechnic Institute. I learned about OpenWetWare from Friend, and I've joined because I would like to share my research interests and work.
- 2004-2006, Post doctoral Fellow at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- 2003-2004, Post doctoral Fellow at Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1, France
- 2003, PhD in Biomedical Sciences, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- 2000, MS in Basic Biomedical Research, National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM)
- 1994, BS in Bacteriologist Pharmaceutic Chemical, Autonomous University of Coahuila
- Bacterial isolation, identification, distribution and taxonomy
- Applied and molecular study of bacterial plant growth promotion features for the formulation of biofertilizers and biocontrol agents.
- Human opportunistic pathogens epidemiology.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here