I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Pablo Schyfter, Stanford University, Department of Bioengineering
Y2E2-B007, MC 4201
473 Via Ortega
Stanford, CA, 94305
- 2009, PhD in Science and Technology Studies, University of Edinburgh
- 2006, MSc in Science and Technology Studies, University of Edinburgh
- 2005, BA in Science, Technology, and Society, Stanford University
Science studies, sociology of knowledge, sociology and philosophy of technology, philosophy of biology. Issues in synthetic biology such as ontology, function, design, and standards.
- Schyfter, P. (2009). The bootstrapped artefact: A collectivist account of technological ontology, functions, and normativity. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science, 40(1): 102-111.