I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nimrah Ahmed
- Penn State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Richard Lab at Penn State University. I learned about OpenWetWare from our iGEM team, and I've joined because I'm part of PSU's 2008 iGEM team and I'd like to keep information about us current.
- 2010, BS Engineering Science, Penn State University
- Bioengineering cell metabolic processes
- Cellular thermodynamics
- Intracellular signaling pathways
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56. DOI:10.1016/s0022-2836(61)80072-7 |
leave a comment about a paper here