User:Nicholas Navarre Walker
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nicholas Navarre Walker
- Arizona State University
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from An E-mail from my BME 100 Class, and I've joined because I am currently a student at Arizona State University and I am profoundly interested in biology and science. I hope to one day work in regenerative medicine, but I am also interested in the changing zeitgeist, and I am interested in learning more about biology and how we might incorporate biological design to the design of human societies in the future. I want to learn as much as I can about my own biology and really understand this body. I want to help people overall, and make the world a better place..
- 2012, General Business AA, Rio Salado College
- 2010, HSD, Payson High School
- Regenerative Medicine
- Robotic Prosthetics
- Transhumanism and assimilation of technology into biology
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164