User:Nicholas F White
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nicholas F White
- Address 1
- Address 2
- City, State, Country etc.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Your Lab at XYZ University. I learned about OpenWetWare from syntheticbiology.org, and I've joined because I'm a biochemistry undergraduate at UNCA. For years I've toyed with idea of studying abiogenesis, planetary engineering with bacteria and fuel producing microbes. I never knew there was an emerging discipline that could address all of these ideas: synthetic biology. I'm currently in the process of organizing an iGEM team at UNCA and will need every possible resource I can get my hands on. I have a lot to learn, but I'm very excited to learn it and be a part of this community..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164