User:Nicholas A. Valverde
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nicholas A. Valverde
- Arizona State University
- School of Biomedical Engineering and Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Tempe, Az.
- Email me at email@example.com
I work in the Skysongs Building as a research aide for Dr. George Poste at ASU. I learned about OpenWetWare from ASU BME 100 course, and I've joined because I am being forced against my will..
- Third year undergraduate. Previous two years were at UofA.
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164