I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nathan Pierce
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Beckman Center, Rm B109
- 279 Campus Drive
- Stanford, CA 94305-5345
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in Max Nachury's lab at Stanford University.
- 2011, PhD, Caltech
- 2006, BS, Stanford University
- I am interested in the regulation of signal transduction in primary cilia.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here