From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nadine Schumann
- Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry
- Independent Junior Research Group
- Weinberg 3
- D-06120 Halle (Saale) - Germany
- Email me through OpenWetWare or through firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2002-2007 study of Biology at the Martin-Luther-University Halle Wittenberg
- 2007/2008 I joined the Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry to do my diploma thesis (Titel of diploma thesis: The regulation of Jasmonate biosynthesis by light in Arabidopsis thaliana)
- since 2007 I´m working on my PhD at the Leibniz Institute of Plant Biochemistry Quint Lab
I am interested in the functional characterization of a small group of Kelch repeat containing F-box proteins in Arabidopsis thaliana as well as in the phylogenetic analysis of F-box Kelch proteins in land plant species.
- Molecular Evolution and Selection Patterns of Plant F-box Proteins with C-terminal Kelch Repeats. (Nadine Schumann, Aura R. Navarro-Quezada, Kristian Ullrich, Carsten Kuhl and Marcel Quint)Plant Physiology Preview 2010 Nov 30.