I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- NYOUSHA Yousefi
- American University
- 4400 Massachusetts Ave, NW
- Washington, DC, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Professor Hatings lab at the American University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Chemistry professor, and I've joined because research purpose. I am currently working one protein re-engineering of hemoglobin and myoglobin.
Undergraduate Biology major at the American University, class of 2013
- Protein engineering
- How to find a better cure for cancer
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here