I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Mustafa Korkutata
- Researcher, PhD student @ International Institute for Integrative Sleep Medicine (WPI-IIIS) since 2014, Tsukuba-SC, Ibaraki, JAPAN
- PhD student @ The University Of Tsukuba since 2013,Tsukuba Science City, Ibaraki, JAPAN
- Major Department:Biology,Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Minor Department:Genetics and Bio-engineering
- BSc. @ Fatih University in 2012,Istanbul,B.Cekmece,TURKEY.
- Research Intern @ BAMM Labs Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology in 2011,Cambridge,Massachusetts,USA.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I have been in the Bio-Acoustic MEMS in Medicine Laboratories at Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology as an undergraduate student trainee. I learned about OpenWetWare from my friends. I hope to share my experiences, projects, and articles in the future in this open web portal.
- Expected 2018, Ph.D. in Human Biology( focus on sleep medicine, neuropharmacology, neural network, neuroscience), University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba-shi,Ibaraki,Japan
- 2012, BSc, Molecular Biology & Genetics containing Biology, Bioengineering, Fatih University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Neural network
- Behavirol Neuroscience
- Sleep Medicine
- Molecular Biotechnology and Nano-technoloy
- Genetics and NanoMedicine
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here