User:Morgan L. Paull
- Morgan L. Paull
- Stanford Bioengineering
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am a graduate student in the Bioengineering department at Stanford. I worked in Pamela Silver's lab at Harvard Medical School for three years and wrote my senior thesis in the lab while an undergraduate. I worked in Curtis Huttenhower's lab at the Harvard School of Public Health in the summer of 2013, worked at the Emeryville BIOFAB with Drew Endy and Adam Arkin over the summer of 2011, and I was on the Harvard 2010 iGEM team.
- (In progress) PhD Bioengineering, Stanford University
- 2013, SB Engineering Sciences, Harvard College
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here