I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Monica Hong
- Loyola Marymount University
- 1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
I work in the Dahlquist Lab at Loyola Marymount University. I learned about OpenWetWare from Dr. Kam Dahlquist, and I've joined because I would like to join in order to submit my research findings online along with that of my research group, and to edit or make any changes if needed..
- Expected in 2017, BS Biology, Loyola Marymount University
- Hox gene expression in developing mouse prostate.
- The transcription factor Swi4 contributes to the regulation of the transcriptional response to cold shock in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- The transcription factor Hap4 contributes to the regulation of the transcriptional response to cold shock in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56. DOI:10.1016/s0022-2836(61)80072-7 |
leave a comment about a paper here