User:Mohamad Moustafa Ali
- Mohamad Moustafa Ali
- Institute of Biomedicine, Sahlgreneska Academy, University of Gothenburg
- Gothenburg, västra götaland, Sweden.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I'm a Marie-Curie Ph.D fellow at the Institute of Biomedicine, University of Gothenburg. Currently, my lab is participating in the European RNA-train Network, which is dedicated to the elaboration of non-coding RNA field in Europe. in our lab, wen have optimized a nascent RNA capture assay coupled with high throughput sequencing that enables high-resolution mapping of ongoing RNA transcriptional events. Using an optimized nascent RNA capture assay will enable us to detect newly synthesized RNAs during different stages of cell cycle. In addition, the use of bioinformatics approaches will facilitate the selection of differentially expressed candidate lncRNAs for further downstream analysis; aiming to elucidate their functional role in the cell cycle progression as well as other critical cellular events through siRNA library construction followed by global expression analysis and epigenetic profiling.
- 2014-Present, PhD Fellow, Department of Clinical Genetics University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- 2014, MS, Department of Biotechnology, Chonnam National University, South Korea
- 2011, Research assistant fellow, INRA, Sophia Antipolis, University of Nice, France
- 2008, BS, College of Science, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Long non-coding RNA
- Cancer Biology
- Molecular Biology
- Paper1 pmid=25485504