I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Midhat Patel
- University of Texas at Austin
- West Campus
- Address 2
- Austin, TX, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the iGEM Barrick Lab at the University of Texas at Austin. I learned about OpenWetWare from Probably through word of mouth by Drew, and I've joined because For a course. Will be creating a number of entries on techniques and applications.
- 2014, BS Biology Honors, University of Texas at Austin
Interests Other Than Research
- Playing, watching, and talking about the sport.
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164