I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Michael Stiber
- University of Washington Bothell
- Computing and Software Systems
- 18115 Campus Way NE
- Bothell, WA 98011, USA
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the UWB Biocomputing Laboratory at the University of Washington Bothell. I learned about OpenWetWare from Web posting by acquaintance., and I've joined because I do research in computational neuroscience and teach courses in biocomputing. Not sure what I'd like to edit yet, just learning about this organization..
- Year, PhD, Institute
- Year, MS, Institute
- Year, BS, Institute
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here